Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S21
Once you have decided that you want to root your Samsung Galaxy S21 and customize it to your liking, also, you want to reap the benefits that come with rooting your Samsung Galaxy S21 then you must be thinking during the process that How to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S21???
Therefore, precisely for that matter this guide is created to help you with each step you take along the whole journey. Be sure to check out other procedures with step by step guide to help you through the whole process of Rooting your Samsung Galaxy S21.
Recommended: (Place 3 links here for internal linking)
Why Install TWRP Recovery?
It gets kind of geeky in here as it is required by conscience to get into details.
Firstly, it is worth noting that TWRP is a software that provides low level control of the hardware and software of the device to give more customization power to the user.
Secondly, TWRP also provides safety in the form of system backup and recovery.
It is convenient to have such a safety-net in place when tweaking the operating system files of Samsung Galaxy S21.
Benefits of TWRP
This should suffice in convincing on the idea that How to install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy S21 is the question to ask these days and for the days to come.
An inexhaustive list of benefits that come with Installing TWRP on Samsung Galaxy S21 is presented here.
- Option to fully Backup files
- System Data
- Private Applications
- Roll Back Older Backup
- Delete Erroneous Files
- Add Files to Fix Issues
- Installation of custom ROMs
- Custom Operating Systems
- Add-Ons (Google Apps, SuperSU)
- Permits Flashing
- Wipe, Backup, Restore, Mount
- User Data
- Internal Storage Partitions
- File Transfer Via MTP (Media Transfer Protocol)
- Basic File Manager
- Terminal Emulator
3 Important Things Before Installing TWRP Recovery
Some precautionary measures are required before starting to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S21 because they might save extra effort later in the process.
Be Pro-active rather than being Re-active!!!
- Download the TWRP Recovery File
- Visit the Official tool website at me
- Click on devices
- Search for Samsung Galaxy S21
- Download the .tar file
- Download Odin Tool on Your PC
- Get a hold of a PC
- Search for Odin tool
- Download Odin
- Enable OEM Unlocking, USB debugging, and Enable Developer Options
Enable Developer Options on Android Phone
- Go to the Settings of your Device
- Select the About Section
- There will be an option Build Number
- Tap seven times on the Build Number of your Android Phone
- Developer Options will be enabled successfully
- Now go back to your Samsung Galaxy S21 Phone Settings
- Find the Developer Options in the Settings of your Phone
- Tap on Developer Options
- Open it, and you will see the USB Debugging Disable
- Enable the USB Debugging option
- In the Developer option, you will see OEM Disable
- Use the toggle button to enable
Flash TWRP Recovery File with Odin Tool
Here comes the point when all the downloads are completed, and all the resources gathered.
Here its time to play a little with the Odin Tool and its time to get things that were gathered earlier, into order.
- Unzip Odin Tool
- Run PC Setup
- Open the Tool
Once Odin tool is set then the installation can proceed further. With every step completed there are less steps left into the whole process in Rooting Samsung Galaxy S21.
More steps coming your way!!!
- Turn Off Samsung Galaxy S21
- Press and hold, Power Button and Volume Down Button
- Wait for a screen to appear
- Press Volume Up Button
- Connect Samsung Galaxy S21 with PC
- Wait for Odin Tool to detect the device
- Select TWRP File – TWRP Recovery Install
- Click on the AP Tab Option
- Select the TWRP File .tar
- Click on Start Option on Odin
- Wait for Completed/Pass Option on Odin
- Automatic Reboot
Boot Your Phone into TWRP Recovery
Turn Off Samsung Galaxy S21
Press and hold, Power Button + Volume Up + Home Button
With the last steps Samsung Galaxy S21 becomes TWRP loaded and only further delay is as much as the user puts in getting on to the next step.
Installing TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S21 is much safer with the pre-configured tools like Odin Tool and .tar files. These combined readily prepares the Samsung Galaxy S21 for the upcoming bootloader unlocking then finally towards rooting of the device altogether.