How to Root LG Stylo 6
After the release of the Lg Stylo 5, SmartPhone users are more attracted to LG Phones. Features and Specifications are two significant factors that bring the change in LG Industry. Nowadays, LG Stylo 6 is released, and many users are finding ways to Customize the Phone according to its use. One of the most famous questions is how to Root LG Stylo 6. Notably, new users are usually confused and don’t know the benefits of Root and how to Root the Phone.
There are many advantages and cons of Rooting LG Stylo 6, and of course, we will discuss the benefits in detail. Also, before moving to a specific topic, which is how to Root LG Stylo 6. Let’s take a look at the features of LG Stylo 6.
Table of Contents
Features of LG Stylo 6
You can also read more here about LG Stylo 6
What is Rooting LG Stylo 6?
Let’s come to the main topic, which is Root Stylo 6. Root means users can control all the specifications and functions of the Smartphone. Moreover, it will ease for users to install the Custom Roms and different applications after Root.
Usually, users don’t need the built-in applications in LG Stylo 6. They want only the best apps for the LG stylo 6, so they can delete the unnecessary applications from the LG Stylo 6.
Should I Root My LG Stylo 6?
Many People are confused that should they root their new latest LG Stylo 6 or not. We simply say Yes if you want to customize your Phone yourself. Read Below pros and cons of Rooting this LG Stylo 6 and decide it yourself for a better answer.
Advantages of Rooting LG Stylo 6 – Pros of Root
Disadvantages of Rooting LG Stylo 6 – Cons of Root
Let’s Proceed For Rooting the LG Stylo 6.
3 Essential Instructions before Rooting LG Stylo 6
- The first important point is, you need to charge your LG Stylo 6 fully or at least 80% Charged.
- Whenever you Root your Phone, it is necessary to Unlock the Bootloader. Here you can check how to Unlock Bootloader on LG Stylo 6. (it is essential before rooting)
- The third important step you need to do is Install TWRP Recovery on LG Stylo 6. (this step is also essential before rooting Lg Stylo 6)
Note: We are expecting here that you have done above three steps, now move towards the next step of Root.
How to Root LG Stylo 6
There are different ways to Root Stylo 6, and we will discuss here all one by one. All the methods are practically implemented on LG Smart Phones. We have also tried these methods While rooting LG Stylo 5.
Root LG Stylo 6 Using SuperSu – Method 1
SuperSu is one of Our favourite way to Root the LG Stylo 6 mainly, and we use this method for LG Smartphones. Here are the Few steps you have to read and apply carefully.
- We hope that you have done with the unlock bootloader and Installation of TWRP recovery as we discussed above in the mentioned Links (See 3 Important Instructions Sections above)
- Download the SuperSU Zip File. You can download the File in your LG Stylo 6.
- Once you downloaded then Boot your Lg Stylo 6 into TWRP Recovery. Here you can read the tutorial to boot into TWRP Recovery.
- After Boot into TWRP, You will see two options. Install and Flash. Tap on the Install or Flash option appearing on the LG Stylo 6 screen.
- Now Select the SuperSu Zip File from the storage of LG Stylo 6 that you have downloaded above.
- After selecting the File, Tap on the Confirm Flash Button.
- It will take a few minutes and once the process is done, Tap on the reboot Option of LG Stylo 6.
- LG Stylo 6 will restart.
- That’s all, You have done with the rooted process of LG Stylo 6.
- Now you can use Stylo 6 as you want.
Root LG Stylo 6 using KingRoot – Method 2
Many people ask for Root the LG Stylo 6 in a single click. We have not rooted the LG Stylo 6 with this method, but yes, we tried to Root the LG Stylo 5 with the KingRoot and worked well. So If you want to know how to root LG stylo 6 in single click then go ahead.
How to Root LG Stylo 6 using Magisk – Method 3
This is another Our favourite way to Root the LG Stylo 6. Usually, the Magisk method is recommended for Samsung devices. Here you can also Root the LG Stylo 6 with the Magisk. This is a little complicated method. The best part, you don’t need to take the risk of losing any Stylo 6 operating system files.
Moreover, if we start a discussion on the way to root LG stylo 6 with Magisk. This article will be too long and confusing for the users. We have a separate guide for our readers and recommend to follow step one by one.
Read Here: Root LG Stylo 6 Using Magisk
Final Thoughts on Root LG Stylo 6
We have discussed three different ways to Root the LG Stylo 6, and you can use any method. Although, the Supersu is a more recommended way to root phones. Feel free to ask any question in the comment section.
Share your thoughts on the features and Quality of LG Stylo 6. What are you expecting in the next version of LG? Your feedback will be highly appreciated at TechWoe.